EpicsplosionMediaEpicsplosionMedia

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

One Chance One Chance

One chance?

This is a good game. It's plot and atmosphere are unbelievably gripping. The whole "This is the Apocalypse" feeling is actually living inside of the player, due to excellent storytelling and pace. The idea of everyone on Earth dying a painless, silent death really grabbed me.
But there are problems with this game.
First of all, the whole "One Chance" aspect.
I do feel a little dead inside seeing John lying in his lab with his eyes closed, but the fact that you can't replay it kind of feels like a gimmick. I mean, I get the point. You get "One Chance." But it's still pretty artsy fartsy.
But still, in life you get more than one chance. You just get one life.
Another problem is, you can replay it. Browser tricks, or just using a different computer.
Also, there just aren't enough options. When I was driving to work, the fact that I could only drive straight just put me off. I wanted to be like "Fuck work, I wanna get ice cream!" But no.
Great game, and I get the point, but it's just not a good point.

Sydney Shark Sydney Shark

Neat

Really fun, dude.

Aether Aether

This Couldn't Be Better

This is officially my favorite submission to Newgrounds ever, and will probably remain my favorite. Calling this flash "great" is a massive understatement.

Awesome Party Awesome Party

WOW!

That really was awesome!

Runes of Shalak Runes of Shalak

One of My Faves

I love this game. Sometimes it is a little frustrating, but makes up for it by being platforming bliss. Very stylish.

Tetraform Tetraform

OMG TO THE MAX

It's official: I love this game so much, I'm going to marry it.

OCD+ OCD+

Hilariously Evil...

...But although it's great in that sense, it's just not much of a game even with it's premise.

Cave of Wonders Cave of Wonders

Pretty Entertaining

W00t. Quite fun, sir. However, it definitely isn't the best game on Newgrounds.

Time on NG calculator Time on NG calculator

Okay

It's not the most useful thing in the world, but I guess it's okay. I like it...sort of.

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

One of My Favorite Newgrounds Games

The extreme amount of style and fun bursting out of this game is overwhelming. I love Time Fcuk. I love it like a child.